Pages

Wednesday 29 May 2013

her surgery is a bit like watching a NZ cricket test because....

1) it's three days later and she's still suffering from quite nasty nausea and vomiting


Rough night.

Lots of vomiting. When I was down last night they were adding more anti-emetic, but obviously without my benefit.

At some stage they stuck in a naso-gastric tube, which has helped. It means that there's not too many other places they could stick a tube into her. But still, she's not had much chance to rest so today will be quiet. As I left they were about to give her a bed bath (but not a beyond).

They came around to take her meal order for the next day. Frankly given her options I think I'd need an NG tube too.

I was going to go back to work today but frankly I'm not in the mood to listen to peoples' problems. Maybe tomorrow.

Daycare hand-off wasn't too bad.

#1 Husband

No comments:

Post a Comment