Pages

Friday 31 May 2013

missed one.

didn't manage to update her blog yesterday - sorry all (interestingly, the word "blog" has a little red line underneath it, like I've mis-spelled it. What sort of  blog doesn't recognise the word "blog"?)

In case you're wondering (and I presume you are if you've managed to keep going with my commentary) yesterday was utterly crap. Utterly, udderly cow crap. Until me very last visit of the day, every time I poked my head around the curtain she looked like :(

Things started well - she was pleased to be getting all her various tubes out. Unfortunately 1) they didn't cover her analgesia needs when they took out the epidural; 2) her rectal tube was stuck. Hence ":("

By the end of the day her PCA button was getting worn out, and I don't think she ever let things go beyond the lockout period. She made friends with the Pain Team. Things were so grim that she didn't want any little visitors yesterday. The little one wasn't happy but we managed to distract her just enough. Word is that she has managed to brave a whole shower this am, so clearly things are on the up and we'll get going once, well, you guys let me go.

1# husband

ps - they say we won the cricket last night, but I suspect they were accdentally showing a replay from a decade ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment