Pages

Sunday 26 May 2013

It ain't me, babe

hello, all you bloggists and bloggees in cyborgspace. It's me, the husband, and I think this is the first time I've done this. I'm not even sure this is going to end up in the right place.

Anyway, we trotted off to the hospital at 7:20 and announced ourselves. Then we had a wee wait in the Surg Admissions unit (they really need to change the channel when the infomercials start) before she got the final chats with the Anaesthetist, Surgical Reg, and Nurse. One sexy gown change later and we were off. Until the door leading towards the theatres, where I was given the polite eye (you know, when you're invited to p*ss off). For a brief second I though about going all National List MP on them and asking it they knew who I was, but instead it was a little kiss and hug and then I was off with just a couple of tears in the eyes.

Then I went and picked up the bathroom vanity we bought over the weekend. I think I know which taps I want.

So it's about 12:30, which means that she's no longer the woman she used to be. All things going well, they should be about half way through.

I think that's about all form now. Now, how do I post this??

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Vincent. It's good to know how things are going. I hope you are all OK.

    ReplyDelete