Pages

Thursday 6 June 2013

An actual update

After the last post I've had a few enquiries as to #1 husband's mental health. He is fine! His creative juices seem to really flow in the blog format. 

I have a procedure today to see if everything joined well on the inside. If it is OK then I'll have surgery to reconnect everything on Monday or Tuesday and should get weekend leave! Home!

If not joined well on the inside then I'm not sure what will happen. The stoma made is really tricky - not one that I could actually manage to change myself. I guess I'll know more later.

Today is Friday and so oncology MDM day. We should learn after today what the story was with my lymph nodes. 

Beautiful flowers from West Australia family. The arrangement has been much remarked on due to the smell and mix of luxury flowers. Yesterday I took it over to my sick neighbour so she could have a close inspection and a smell of beautiful air.
I have the best visitors. Even if I did have to take morphine after this exuberant visit.
The night blogger. He comes when I'm nearly asleep and taps away, chuckling to himself.

#1 Husband putting a line in my arm. All my veins gave up and despite a number of tries, no one could put one in. #1 Husband is actually super good at doing lines so made a house call. Given the alternative was a PIC line inserted by anaesthetists I'm glad he did it! He is held in awe by the house surgeons and students in the surgical team.

No comments:

Post a Comment