Pages

Wednesday 19 June 2013

No cricket pun. NZ team simply useless

Oh, wait - unlike the NZ cricket team....

she's had the sweet taste of success.

There you go.


4 Tblsp pumpkin mash
1/2 tub yoghurt

Place in mouth. Chew and swallow. Don't puke it up. This is the recipe for her first solid lunch since the stoma reversal a week ago

Dinner:

6 Tbsp pumpkin mash
3-4 florettes boiled cauliflower
2 Tbsp mashed potato

Method as above.

She's quite pleased with herself. When you include her impressive walking skills ("look - I can walk") she's almost intolerable. Tom the PCA button remains, but his influence is on the wane. In the next couple of days it looks like he'll stop sharing her bed.

When we drop the young one off at creche she usually kicks up quite a fuss, with tears and everything. At the very least she needs a direct transfer to a teacher. But today, I plonked her down on the floor only near one of the teachers, and she almost waved me away, such was her contentment. I suppose you'll tell me that's a good thing. I'd say she's missing mum, if the growing list of things that Nana's not allowed to do with/for her is anything to go by.

The other one claims sore throat so it looks like being a home day tomorrow. I don't think the shared room is working out for her so well - it seems junior is causing a bit of sleep deprivation. I can sympathize - well, I did sort of, at 1:30 and 5 this morning.

This finally looks like being that much-vaunted short post I keep going on about.

#1 Husband

No comments:

Post a Comment